Wednesday, January 21, 2015

They Must Be Destroyed On Sight! Now on Podbean!

The movie review podcast I now do, with my friend Daniel Harper, can be found on its own official Podbean site. As of this post we are up to ten episodes. The podcast is generally a mix of film reviews and casual film discussion. In general it focuses on the sort of stuff I've reviewed on this blog, but no genre is off limits. Hopefully you'll check it out and like it. Even if you don't, feedback would be appreciated, either here on this blog or via the contact options on the site. Cheers.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi my name is soniya
i am a new blogger
here i have a new blog called cutipedia.com
http://www.cutipedia.com/

must see and tell me hows it and share with your users and friends
thanking you :)